17.5 Stock Buggy
2 Wheel Mod Buggy
4 Wheel Buggy
Short Course Truck
4WD Modified Buggy
1. Same rules as 2WD Buggy except must be four wheel drive.
Check Above for Roar Link
2WD STOCK SLASH
1. Truck must be a 2WD Traxxas Slash
2. Battery - Any 2 cell Lipo 65c max or 6-7 cell NiMH allowed
3. Motor - Must be Traxxas Titan 12T 550 motor
4. Electronics - Must be Traxxas XL-5 ESC and #2075 Servo, but can be any radio/reciever combo.
5. Shocks - Must be stock Traxxas Slash shocks and springs (You may use any weight shock oil and aluminium caps).
6. Gearing - Any 48 pitch spur and pinion combination.
7. Body - Any short course body that covers all 4 wheels when looking down on the truck.
8. Must use only Traxxas Slash parts
9. Tires - Must be box stock Slash tires and wheels (S1 soft compound tires are not allowed).
10. Anything not listed above is not legal in this class!
11. Ride Hight Must clear 23 mm
Specific Off-Road Racing Rules
Short Course Truck
1. Any readily available 2WD short course truck is allowed
2. Battery - Any 2 cell Lipo or 6-7 cell NiMh
3. Motor - Any brand 1/10th scale Brushed or Brushless motor
4. Electronics must be 1/10 scale
5. Body - Any short course body that covers all 4 wheels when looking down on the truck.
6. Tires - Must be a 1/10th short course tire.Type your paragraph here.
Off Road Racing Classes
2WD Modified Buggy
1. Manufacturer - Any 2WD 1/10 Buggy
2. Motor - Open (must be 1/10th scale)
3. Electronics - Open (must be 1/10th scale)
4. Body - Any buggy body (wing must be mounted pre-race)
5. Battery - Any 2 cell Lipo or 6-7 cell NiMh
6. Tires - Any manufacturer 1/10 scale buggy tire and wheel combo
must run front on front and rear on rear)
Stadium Truck Class:
1. Same rules as in the 1/10 scale buggy class will apply to the 1/10 Scale Stadium Truck class less the wing and tire rules.
2. Tires - Any 2.2 size stadium truck tire (Foam or Rubber) with any tread pattern.Type your paragraph here.