Safety is our first priority! If you see something that is unsafe, please report it to the Race Director immediately.
1. Have Fun! We all have our own definition of what is fun. Please use common sense.
2. All participants must pay for practice and racing prior to placing your vehicles on any the tracks.
3. Driving backwards on any of our tracks is prohibited.
4. Be courteous to other drivers and their vehicles. No Bashing!
5. Zero Tolerance Policy – No yelling, fighting, threatening, whining, arguing, trash talking, or sabotaging other drivers.
6. No 1/8 scale RC’s are allowed.
7. No foul language. Children do not like to hear it! (And most of their parents!) Please keep it PG.
8. Smoking is only allowed in our designated outdoor area. (rear of the building)
9. Please help keep our facility clean by picking up after yourself. We have Trash cans throughout our facility. Please use them!
10. There will be a two (2)-minute grace period between heats. All racers must immediately put their cars and radios down and get into a turn marshal position within one (1) minute. If you are running back-to-back you must notify the Race Director and find a replacement marshal. Any racer who does not adhere to this rule will receive a one lap penalty in your next race. If you are unable to turn marshal, it is your responsibility to find a substitute to turn marshal for you and notify the Race Director on who it is.
11. Please wear shoes that allow you to run. No flip flops, sandals, or open toed shoes are allowed when turn marshaling.
12. While turn marshaling, please watch your area of the track and not the race.
13. Do not yell at turn marshals! You are (Most likely) the reason your RC crashed and required a turn marshals help! Remember, they are there to help you! Be respectful to them!
14. Our Race Directors are in charge and have a final say in any decision made. Please respect their decision.
15. Please respect our track! We work very hard to keep it maintained. Any intentional crashing and horseplay is not permitted.
16. Any driver found guilty of placing fellow racers, turn marshals, mechanics, or spectators in harms way will be asked to leave immediately and you will also forfeit any fees paid.
17. If you are turn marshalling, that is your job. Please do not attempt to play mechanic while turn marshalling. If a vehicle breaks on the track, please place it in a safe area and maintain your position turn marshalling.
18. Vehicles that are broken need to be removed from the track. Any driver that continues to drive on the track with a broken vehicle will be black flagged. This is to help protect our track!
19. Using reverse during a race is illegal. Let the turn marshal help you out.
20. If you are not racing or practicing, please do not enter the driver’s stand.
21. No children under the age of 8 are allowed to turn marshal.
22. No Food or Drinks are allowed on the Track or Driver Stand.
1. No Reverse - 1 lap penalty.
2. Do not come off of the drivers stand during a race for any reason. It distracts the other drivers and can block their vision. NO EXCEPTIONS!
3. Do not yell at or criticize the marshals. They are there to help you.
4. No short tracking – 1 lap penalty.
5. Do not crash people on purpose. You can be disqualified for this.
6. The Race Director will have the ultimate responsibility in determining what is fair and legal in all classes.
7. Note NEW BATTERY RULE effective 10/1/15.
1. 2 minutes between heats. We will start the race without you!
3. Use common sense – do not sit your car down or stop in the straightaways and do not walk in front of traffic.
4. Not really a rule, but needs mentioned. Lap traffic needs to try to get over for the leaders. There is no reason a driver 2 or 3 laps down should be interfering and taking out or slowing down the leaders.
5. If you race, you need to marshal. If you can't marshal, you need to find a replacement for yourself.